Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Mistake in Mississippi Press Article in Process of Being Corrected

It has been brought to my attention that April Havens made a mistake in listing the amount of money I had spent on my campaign, in her article Who's spending the most in Jackson County election campaigns?  Ms Havens is in the process of correcting her article but  I would like to set the record straight here. To verify you may go to the Jackson County Courthouse and ask to see my Report of Receipts and Disbursements.

For the May 8th report I raised 0 in contributions and spent 0.

For the June 10th Report I had $120 in contributions and I spent Sixty-nine dollars and fifty-five cents ($69.55) on campaign cards. This left me with $50.45 on hand.

For the July 10th period I had no contributions and no expenses.

Update: For the October 9th Report I received $470 in contributions and I spent $267.50 on yard signs, leaving me with $352.95 of cash on hand.  Calendar year to date $690 raised in donations and $337.05 spent.  


No comments:

Post a Comment